- Source of Wealth: Film and Television
- Age: 51
- Birth Place: London, England, UK
- Height: 1.78 m (5′ 10″)
- Weight: 67 kg (147.71 lbs)
- Marital Status: Divorced (Adam Beason)
- Full Name: Catherine Lisa Bell
- Nationality: British, Iranian and American
- Date of Birth: August 14, 1968
- Ethnicity: Scottish and Persian
- Occupation: Actress
- Education: Our Lady of Corvallis High School and University of California Los Angeles
- Children: 2 (Gemma and Ronan)
American actress, Catherine Bell’s net worth is estimated to be $15 million. Catherine has made this wealth by acting for many years in television shows. She comes from London in the U.K and was born on August 14th, 1968. She has played the roles of Lieutenant Colonel Sarah MacKenzie from 1997 to 2005 in the television show JAG. She is working in the TV serial “Army Wives” as Denise Sherwood.
She has earned a lot of fame and wealth from her role as Lieutenant Colonel Sarah MacKenzie. Catherine has played the role of Cassandra “Cassie” Nightingale, which was the main character of Hallmark’s The Good Witch (2008) and its sequels. As being the lead actress, she was also an executive producer of all the movies. A Scientology music video called United Featured Catherine Bell was launched in 2006. Bell has promoted human rights with a rap song. She was nominated for the film “The Triangle” in Saturn Award in the category Best Supported Actress on Television.
Bell is interested in sports. She enjoys motorcycling, snowboarding, skiing, kickboxing, and cross stitching. Besides acting, she has been practicing her hobbies for 10 years. When she was just 8 years old, she used to make model cars, and she loves doing them even today. Initially, she wanted to become a doctor but had a strong attraction towards modeling. And so, she became an actress.
Bell got married to the actor and production assistant Adam Beason on 8th May 1994. They have two children – a daughter and a son. They divorced in October 2011.