Kayla Morton is an American professional drag racer and a television personality. She grew up around cars along with her former racer father. She turned her automobiles passion into a career. She became a television personality after she was cast in the Disney Channel television series, Street Outlaws.
What is Kayla Morton Famous For?
- Popular Street Outlaws drag racer.
Where is Kayla Morton From?
Kayla Morton was born on 27 February 1987. She was born in Oklahoma in the United States. She holds an American nationality.
She was born to her father, Stanley who was a mechanic. Information about her parents is not available at present.
Kayla Morton Racing Career
- Morton grew up around cars in her dad’s garage.
- She started learning about cars and working on engines from an early age.
- She eventually chose building automobiles for her career.
- She now has ten years of experience on the track and the streets.
- She has participated in numerous races and made her name. She is one of the top female racers in her region.
- Her cars are the 1993 Ford Fox Body Mustang, 302 Small Block Chevy, Small Tire Car, and Single Nitrous Plate among others.
Who is Kayla Morton Boyfriend?
Kayla Morton is a married woman. She is married to Chris Hamilton aka Boosted. The couple shares two children together, Austin and Cooper. They live in Texas.
Street Outlaws fans speculated in 2022 that Morton is no longer together with her partner-in-crime, Boosted. Speculation of their split started after Morton stopped sharing pictures of Boosted on her Instagram handle.
How Tall is Kayla Morton?
Kayla Morton stands at a tall height and has a balanced body weight. She has a slim body build. Her eye color is hazel and her hair color is blonde. Her sexual orientation is straight.
What is Kayla Morton Net Worth?
Kayla Morton is a professional drag racer. She has competed in numerous racing events. She has won a good sum from her racing career. She is also the cast of the Disney Channel show, Street Outlaws. She is paid a handsome for her appearance on the show as well. Her net worth is estimated below $1 million at present.
Did You Know?
- Her father is a former racer.
- She is dubbed as the “Queen of racing in Oklahoma”.