How do you do PATA?
- Set turbo broiler to 350F. Broil pata for 20 minutes.
- Boil water in a cooing pot. Add broiled pata.
- In a clean cooking pot, arrange the pata.
- Add Knorr Pork Cube, star anise, and Shitake mushrooom.
- Add sugar.
- Add baby bok choy.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
What is Pata Tim in English?
Pata tim, also spelled patatim, is a Filipino braised pork hock dish slow-cooked until very tender in soy sauce, black peppercorns, garlic, bay leaves, and star anise sweetened with muscovado sugar. It also commonly includes péchay and mushrooms.