- Source of Wealth: Fidelity Investments, Money Management
- Age: 59
- Birth Place: Boston, Massachusetts
- Marital Status: Married (Christopher J. McKown)
- Full Name: Abigail Pierrepont Johnson
- Nationality: United States
- Date of Birth: December 19, 1961
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Occupation: Businesswoman
- Education: Harvard Business School, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Harvard University, Buckingham Browne & Nichols
- Children: 2
Currently serving as one of the members of the Committee on Capital Markets Regulation, Abigail Johnson is an American businesswoman with an estimated net worth of $17.2 billion as of July 2019.
Johnson currently serves as the President of Fidelity Investments Personal and Workplace Investing. The company was founded by Edward C. Johnson II, her grandfather. At the moment, Edward C. (Ned) Johnson III, her father, serves as the company’s CEO.
After her very brief stunt with Booz Allen & Hamilton, Johnson joined her grandfather’s company in 1988 as an analyst. In 1997, she got a position at Fidelity Management and Research (FMR) as an executive. It was in August 2012 when she was promoted to Fidelity’s President.
Abigail Pierrepont Johnson was born on December 19, 1961 in Boston, Massachusetts. She attended William Smith College and Harvard Business School. Since 1988, Johnson has been married to Christopher J. McKown with whom she has two children.