Inzamam Rashid is a correspondent at Sky News who covers national affairs stories along with much breaking news. He is also the winner of the Asian Media Awards for Young Journalist of the Year 2019. He also can speak three different languages.
He is one of the youngest journalists of Sky News and also one of those journalists who achieved success at a young age in a short period of time. Though he has already achieved a good career he is still working very hard and to get to the top and be recognized by the whole world.
He has captured much news which includes cultural difficulties faced by the woman from BAME background who are undergoing IVF, 2019 cricket world cup, and also the news of the death of Vietnamese migrants who died in a lorry in Essex.
Reaction from Shadow Equalities Secretary @MarshadeCordova ⬇️⬇️ https://t.co/kYcmlpEn4b
— Inzamam Rashid (@inzyrashid) June 4, 2020
10 Facts About Inzamam Rashid:
- Inzamam Rashid seems to be in his thirties but there is no information relating to his exact birthday.
- There is no information relating to his height, weight, and other body measurements.
- He is a British who belongs to Muslim ethnicity. He was born in London, England, UK.
- Professionally, he is well-known as a journalist who has been currently working as a correspondent at Sky News.
- There is no information relating to his parents and siblings.
- There estimated net worth of Inzamam is currently under investigation.
- There is no information relating to his love life.
- He probably completed his graduation in Journalism from one of the universities in London, England, UK. He is also the winner of the Asian Media Awards for Young Journalist of the Year 2019.
- Inzamam is active on various social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram.
- In fact, he has been able to gain more than 1200 followers on his private Instagram account and also more than 7700 followers on his official Twitter account.