Lauren Hashian is an American singer and songwriter. Lauren, passionate about music since her childhood, a talent she probably learned from her father, drummer Sib Hashian, became a singer and songwriter. It first appeared when the famous American actor, producer and superstar wrestling Dwayne Douglas Johnson, renown around the world under his ring name, The Rock, did not talk much about his girlfriend Lauren.
R & B, Pop
Anniversary / Date of birth
Lauren Hashian was born on September 8, 1984 in Lynnfield, Massachusetts, USA.
She is currently 34 years old.
Sign of the sun
She has Armenian and Italian ancestry.
Lauren attended Lynnfield High School and after graduating, she moved to Boston at age 20 to pursue graduate studies. In 2006, she enrolled in Emerson College, where she studied public relations and communication, obtaining a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- Father – John ‘Sib’ Hashian (drummer of Boston rock band) (On March 22, 2017, Sib Hashian died of a heart attack)
- Mother – Suzanne Hashian (former Dallas Playboy Club Bunny)
- Brothers and sisters – Adam Hashian (brother), Aja Hashian (sister)
Boyfriend / spouse
Lauren Hashian dated –
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson (2006 to today) – Lauren met Dwayne Johnson in 2006 while he was in Boston for filming the comic film The Game Plan. Both were not officially dated until the following year. In September 2015, it was announced that they were going to have their first child. On December 16, 2015, their daughter Jasmine Johnson was officially born. On April 23, 2018, Johnson announced the birth of her second child with Hashian, she named Tiana. The couple is married in Hawaii on August 18, 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In kilograms – 58 kg
- In pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Chest – 34 inches
- Cut – 25 inches
- hip – 35 inches
- Bra size – 32D
She is wearing a shoe size 8.5.
The size of the dress
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Lauren has made the jump to international fame for her relationship with WWE star Dwayne Johnson.
She was never screened in a theatrical movie.
Lauren co-wrote the song Only You for hip-hop artist YaBoi Shad and sang the song hook with her sister Aja. In 2017, she sang and appeared in Walter French’s video for Go Hard.
In 2005, she participated in the TV show R U That Girl, hosted by Chilli and T-Boz of TLC. She was a finalist in the series.
She has not yet appeared in an advertisement for any brand.
Lauren Hashian Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Lauren Hashian net worth
Lauren Hashian has an estimated net worth to $ 5 million dollars from 2019.
Social media profiles
Some lesser known facts about Lauren Hashian
- She worked for Warner Music Group and Paramount Picture’s Motion before embarking on a solo career.
- In 2005, she was a finalist on the UP U R U That Girl show, hosted by members of TLC, T-Boz and Chilli. She was eliminated in the fourth episode.
- In 2006, she rocked the stage with a breathtaking performance for her father’s rock band Ernie and the Automatics.
- In 2014, she released her song, Memory, followed by Go Hard in 2017.
- In 2017, she sang and appeared in Walter French’s video for Go Hard.
- On March 22, 2017, Sib Hashian, Lauren Hashian’s father, died of a heart attack. He was performing on stage when he collapsed after a heart attack.