Nia-Malika Henderson is a senior political reporter and a journalist. She is one of the frontline reporters for the CNN news. Her reports are mainly focused on the topic of Politics, political agendas, and their impact on the current state of the country.
She is mainly noted for her 2016 CNN Digital Campaign where she covered her the dynamics of demographics, race, and religion among the group of people who had helped shape the national elections.
|Birthday||July 7, 1974|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Education||Yale University in American Studies|
10 Facts on Nia-Malika Henderson
- Nia-Malika Henderson was born on July 7, 1974, in the city of Hopkins, South Carolina, the U.S. As of 2020, she is noted to be at the age of 46.
- Who Is Nia-Malika Henderson Husband? As gorgeous as she is, she is not currently married. There have been some rumors that she is dating Glenn Beck but it is not official yet.
- Nia has a tall stature of 5 feet 8 inches that suits her alluring appearance very well.
- Like many other celebrities, she has been pretty tight-lipped regarding her family. Rumors also speculate that she has a baby from her previous partner but, it is too soon to confirm.
- Talking about her financial assets, SmartBiography states that, Nia earns an annual salary of $1 Million and has a total net worth of $5 million USD as of this year.
- She is a magna cum laude graduate in Literature in Bachelors from Duke University. And she completed her masters in Journalism from Yale University in American Studies.
- She started her Journalism journey working as a writer for the Baltimore Sun and Newday.
- She is heavily active on her Twitter @niaCNN. She has a decent following of 44 thousand on her account.
- We can also find Nia on her official Wikipedia page.
- She also possesses an account on Instagram @niamalika but the account is inactive since January.