Roby Attal is a rising actor currently based in the United States. He has played roles in various films and TV series such as The Long Road Home, Messiah, Bodies, of Water, and Redd 11, amongst a few.
Although he has not been working as an actor for a very long time, he has been able to work alongside experienced people in the industry. Roby has had a steady career so far and continues to improve himself through his works.
|6 Feet 2 Inches
|Saint Edward’s University
10 Facts on Roby Attel
- Roby Attal currently seems to be 20-25 years of age. He has not been specific about his birth date yet.
- He graduated from St. Edward’s University located in Austin, Texas.
- His first work as an actor was in the mini TV series named “The Long Road Home” which was released in 2017. He appeared in a total of 3 episodes of this series and played the role of “Cpt. David Mathias”.
- Roby is most active on his Instagram account which is under the username “robyattal”. This account currently has 2.7K followers and a total of 138 posts.
- Roby Attal stands at a tall height of 6 feet and 2 inches.
- One of his most recent works is as the character Edmund in the mini TV series “The Haunting of Bly Manor. This series started airing in October 2020 and he has appeared in 2 episodes so far.
- He has also appeared in an episode of the TV show “Made in Hollywood” in 2018.
- Roby Attal has not mentioned a girlfriend to the public yet. It seems like the actor is currently single.
- He joined Twitter in March 2018 and has a total of 178 followers so far. However, he has not been active on this account since March 2019.
- Roby Attal does not have a Wikipedia page yet.