Sergej Onopko is a German actor from the former USSR and is currently working in various international movie industries. His most popular works include minor roles in movies like Die Hard – A Good Day to Die, Spy – Susan Cooper Undercover, and Don’t Breathe.
Despite having worked for a long time in the entertainment industry, he has recently landed his major role in Netflix’s Barbarian. The show s set to release on October 23, 2020. We hope to see a great performance from him in the TV series.
|February 3, 1985
10 Facts on Sergej Onopko
- Sergej Onopko is a German actor and a Ukrainian ethnicity model currently working in Netflix’s TV series ‘Barbarian.’
- He was born on February 3, 1985, in Kharkiv, Ukrainian SSR. He is 35 years old.
- Sergej Onopko looks pretty tall in his pictures and he has a height of 6 feet.
- There is information about his parents on the internet. We are looking for information and will update soon.
- Sergej Onopko is not married yet but is in a relationship. Although he has posted some pictures of his girlfriend, further information about her is not available.
- Before landing his major roles, Sergej appeared in minor roles in movies like Die Hard – A Good Day to Die, a very popular movie.
- Other than acting, he is also a model and has modeled for various international brands. Sergej Onopko is also a fitness trainer.
- Sergej Onopko is fluent in German, Russian, and English. He also likes to learn new languages from different parts of the world.
- He is very fit and likes to work hard on his body and fitness. Talking about his hobbies, Sergej Onopko enjoys surfing and working out in the gym.
- Sergej Onopko is active on Instagram, where he regularly posts his pictures. He has gained 1.7k followers.