Shane McCoubrey is an English television personality whose partner’s details are unknown yet we know he is an artist and designer known for his presence on the famous Channel 4 show Location Locat Location recent edition and he has featured on the show before.
Furthermore, Shane has been featured on the how before too for the house he owns at the Margate beach which ecstatically designed and beautifully which he offers to be rented. As Kristy and Phil are celebrating twenty years of the show and they are revisiting the houses they have been in the past seasons of the show amongst which Shane McCoubrey’s house at Margat is one that impressed the audience of the show and will be featured again in the show
|Birthday||July 14, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches approx.|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||Royal College of Art|
with the very naughty Joey and Toby in the vineyards at Constantia, Cape Town.
Posted by Shane McCoubrey on Wednesday, May 30, 2018
10 facts on Shane McCoubrey
- Shane McCoubrey is an English artist and designer known for his appearance in the famous BBC channel 4’s show Location Location Location for the second time.
- He was born and raised in Ireland but decided to move Margate chasing his dreams.
- Being born on July 14, 1982, he is currently at the age of 38 as of the current date.
- Yet, he has chosen himself to keep the details about him being married to his wife a secret.
- He is widely known for his work and appearance on the show but he lacks a wiki-bio featuring himself.
- Other than his artistic work, he is known for luxury product design too amongst them handmade silk ties are the famous ones.
- Furthermore, his net worth details are currently under review and his salary is kept a secret too
- His family belongs to the Irish community but there is barely anything available about him.
- Moreover, his LinkedIn profile suggests he is a graduate of the Royal College of Art.
- Lastly, he has garnered almost a thousand followers currently on his Instagram account.