British actress Sharon Duncan-Brewster is most recognized for her roles as Crystal Gordon in the first four series of Bad Girls, Trina Johnson in EastEnders, and Maggie Cain in the autumn 2009 Doctor Who special, The Waters of Mars.
|Date of Birth
|8 February 1976
|46 Years Old
|London, England, United Kingdom
|Local Private University, London, England, United Kingdom
Sharon Duncan-Brewster Biography
Sharon Duncan-Brewster is a well-known British television actress who was born on February 8, 1976. Actress is well known for her long career in film and television, including her role as Roz Marchetti on the Netflix original series Sex Education, which premiered in 2019. She also played Senator Pamlo in the BBC/HBO original series Years and Years in the 2016 blockbuster Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. There is no information related to her parents. She hasn’t disclosed anything about them so far.
Sharon Duncan-Brewster Height, Weight
It’s critical for Sharon Duncan-Brewster, an intelligent and accomplished actor, to always look great because curious photographers follow him everywhere. Sharon Duncan-Brewster has a whole body measurement of 34 inches. And weight 57 kg. She has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
- Duncan-Brewster played Crystal Gordon in the first four seasons of the ITV prison drama series Bad Girls.
- She left the show at the end of the fourth series and went on to appear in Holby City, Waking the Dead, Babyfather, and the daytime serial opera Doctors.
- Duncan-Brewster played Trina Johnson, Lucas Johnson’s estranged wife, on the BBC soap series EastEnders from February to September 2009.
- She played Maggie Cain in the 2009 Doctor Who special “The Waters of Mars.” Duncan-Brewster also appeared in the medical TV show Body Story in 1998, playing Holly Jones, a club singer, and influenza patient.
- Duncan-Brewster starred in all four episodes of the TV show Top Boy in 2011. She invented the part of “C” in Sarah Kane’s play Crave, and she played Catherine Hunter, Alex Hunter’s mother, in FIFA 17’s story mode known as “The Journey.”
- Duncan-Brewster reprised her role as Catherine Hunter in The Journey: Hunter Returns in FIFA 18 and The Journey: Champions in FIFA 19. In December 2018, she also played Kitty in the BBC One production of The Long Song.
Sharon Duncan-Brewster’s Net Worth in 2023
Sharon is one of the wealthiest and most popular TV actresses. As of July 2023, Sharon Duncan-net Brewster’s worth is estimated to be $1.5 million, according to Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider.
Sharon Duncan-Brewsters Boyfriend, Dating
At the moment, She is not romantically involved with anyone. She is a single woman who is very focused on her career. Furthermore, She does not disclose her previous relationships or dating history in the public domain. She keeps her private life hidden from the paparazzi.